Thursday, July 14, 2011

SAFEWAY - Fruit Snacks, Cereal, Herbal Essences

So right now Safeway is having their "Buy 5, Save $5" promotion on cereals, granola bars, fruit snacks, etc. This is an awesome time to use your coupons! I was able to get LIFE cereal for 24 cents today with a coupon I had cut out of a circular.



Another deal from circular coupons (I mention this quickly because I don't know if you have the coupons or not...) is Herbal Essences. I was able to use two different coupons, along with the Safeway coupon in the paper and their doubler, to get two bottles of Herbal Essences conditioner for free (actually, I made 2 cents...lol). Just wanted to throw these in here to show you that if you clip the coupons, the deals will come! :)





Here's a deal you can get with coupons you can print off right now. In the "Buy 5, Save $5" promotion, all of the Betty Crocker fruit snacks (including Gushers, Fruit Roll-Up, Fruit By The Foot) are on sale for $1.19. Go to the [Pillsbury] website, register if you haven't already, and print off the coupon for 60 cents off two boxes (you can print off two, I believe). Use the doubler and you will pay 64 cents per box for four boxes. But make sure you find one other item to buy so that you can get that price. You can also check out sites like coupons.com, who have other coupons for these snacks if you just want to stock up on this (They aren't quite as good - you would pay 13 cents more per box).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fruit snack deal we are always looking for those!

    ReplyDelete