Monday, July 11, 2011

Free Razors at RiteAid



Again, this might be something you know about already since it was in the Rite Aid circular.




WHAT YOU NEED TO FIND

RedPlum circular in the Sunday Oregonian - $2.00 off Noxema razors


At Rite Aid this week, these razors are on sale for $2.00, making them free with this coupon. What you may not know is that in every package of razors there is yet another coupon. In the package of pink razors is a $2.00 off coupon for the purple razors (giving you another opportunity for free razors). In the package of purple razors is a $1.00 off coupon for any Noxema razor. The employee checking me out this morning was totally cool with me opening the package to get the coupon out for that purchase. However, I knew that I had taken the last purple razors off the shelf so I knew it wouldn't do me any good right then as I already had enough coupons for what I was getting.


Have a great week! I might be back with another tip later this week when I figure out my grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment