Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Free Pine Sol at Safeway


Now that I've finished my big homework assignment for the week, I can spend some time couponing (another reason why I can never be an extreme couponer...I have to take care of most of my to-do list before I will sit down and clip coupons.)

So this is an awesome deal that you can do right now...without a Sunday paper!

WHAT YOU NEED TO FIND
Safeway Circular - You can get it at the entrance to the store. There is a Safeway coupon for Pine-Sol at $1.49 each (limit 3). You will also need the doubler coupon.

Pine-Sol Printable Coupon - You will need to go to the [Pine-Sol] website and print off a coupon for $1.00 off one bottle. You can print two of these.

Using the doubler, the printable coupon, and the Safeway coupon, you can get the Pine-Sol for free (and even make a penny for each bottle...lol). And these aren't the sissy bottles of Pine-Sol either! 48 ounces, my friends... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment