This week was not a week of stellar deals for me. I used a lot of coupons and had overall good savings, but the best one that you can recreate right now is the deal on Lysol products at Safeway.
WHAT YOU NEED TO FIND
Coupon in the Safeway circular (if you don't have one you can get it at the entrance of the store) - 35 count wipes or MULTIPURPOSE spray for $1.69(it needs to say multipurpose on the label. I experimented with this coupon using a BATHROOM spray and it wasn't the 19 cent deal I was hoping for, but still a good deal...). You also need the "Double Manufacterers Coupons" coupon.
Online coupon at lysol.com - $1.00 off two disinfecting wipes (click on the "Special Offers" tab and then register...there are a whole bunch of coupons you could print)
THE COUPON MATH
Original Price: 3.19
On Sale: 2.99
With Store Coupon: 2 @ 1.69 = 3.38
Manuf. Coupon plus Doubler: - 1.50
Total Spent: 1.88 (94 cents each)
If you really want to get technical, I also used my $10 off an order of $50 coupon when I bought these. If you divided the $10 among the 41 items I purchased, it would take off an additional 24 cents from each one of these wipes. So I really spent 70 cents on each of these (a savings of 88%).
If you held on to your coupons and waited around, you MIGHT get them for cheaper, but I didn't want to gamble. It's a REALLY good deal for me this week, because I was almost out of these wipes and I was going to buy them anyway. So getting them for 94 cents each was a major plus!
If you think this deal will work for you, the sale will be going on until Tuesday.
Did you print out your online coupons?? There are some good ones this month. I would recommend going to the Campbell's website and printing off the Goldfish Grahams coupon (it will let you print out two). They will most likely go on sale for around $1 before that coupon expires and, with doubling, you could get them for super cheap!
So there's my first post...I hope this saves someone some money! Let me know if it does... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment