Thursday, July 7, 2011

Make Money on Toothpaste

I hope you got your Sunday paper this past weekend. The P&G Brandsaver circular was in there and you can use some of those coupons to get some good deals this week.


First, you can make money when you buy toothpaste at Rite-Aid.





WHAT YOU NEED TO FIND


Sunday Newspaper/P&G Brandsaver: Coupon for 75 cents off one Crest toothpaste


COUPON MATH


Regular Price: 3.99


On Sale For: 2.57


Less Coupon: - .75


You Pay: 1.82


Then, when you check out, a coupon will print off for $2 off your next order. These coupons are treated just like cash. So, ultimately, you make 18 cents off this toothpaste.


Also in the Brandsaver is a coupon for $2 off when you buy two Oral B Indicator toothbrushes. Walgreens has those toothbrushes on sale this week for 2/$2. So with the coupon you get those two toothbrushes for free. This was in their circular, so it wasn't a big secret. That being said, I didn't get my free toothbrushes...they were out when I got there. But if you want to keep checking you might have better timing than I did.



Didn't get the Sunday paper? Don't fret, there are still deals to be had. Like this pasta (which is normally hovering around $2.00 regular price) is on sale for $1.00 a box at Fred Meyer. If you go to the [Ronzoni] website and put in your e-mail address, several Ronzoni coupons will print off. They are for $1.00 off when you buy two boxes of these pastas. So I got 4 boxes of this pasta for 50 cents each. Not the best pasta deal you would find but this pasta doesn't go on sale as often as the regular stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment