HOWEVER....
My word of warning is that my checker this evening wouldn't double my coupons that I had printed off the internet <>. That is literally the FIRST time that has happened to me, which I find weird. When I asked her she said that it has always been their policy. Hmmm...
Have any of you had this experience? Needless to say, I let it drop since I'm not an extreme couponer who will call over management over a quarter - although tonight it was a dollar. ;)
Kraft salad dressings and Prego spaghetti sauces are also on sale for slightly over one dollar with Safeway coupons. There have been coupons for these products in fairly recent newspapers, so you might have some to use. And, when doubled (since they are "real" coupons), you can get them for less than a dollar - which is my standard for stocking up for food storage.
No comments:
Post a Comment