Monday, September 12, 2011

Buy Two Papers!

Like I have said before, I am not an extreme couponer...I don't dumpster dive and stockpile circulars and (until this week) I haven't even purchased multiple Sunday papers. However, this week would be a great time to buy two papers.

First, at Rite Aid, Bayer Advanced Aspirin is on sale for 3.99 with a $2.00 UP reward, making it essentially $1.99. In the Sunday paper is a coupon for $2 off, so you get it for free. Rite Aid has a limit of 2 of these UP offers, so by purchasing a second Sunday paper you can get two of these for free.

Next, at Walgreens, they are having a toothpaste sale. Their Crest Complete toothpaste, OralB Complete floss and OralB Complete toothbrushes are on sale 2 for $5. There is a $3 register reward, making them 2 for $2. However, in the Sunday paper, there is a $2 off ONE of these items. So by using one coupon you could get the two items for free. But if you bought a second paper, you would actually make $2. Nearly all of the Walgreens Register Rewards have a limit of one per household.

**Note: Because the toothpaste deal is so good, they were already out at our local Walgreens when I went first thing this morning. They restock their shelves on Wednesday afternoons...so you have plenty of time to get your paper and make your shopping plan.**

Plus, there are several coupon circulars in the paper this week with really good coupons to use in the future, so you would definitely make your money back if you bought a Sunday paper (or two) this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment